Thursday, October 21, 2010

No Tricks, Just Treats


I had this awesome SVG that I downloaded for Make The Cut to use on my Cricut.  It is the black spider web frame.  I just had to use it so decided I really should make some type of Halloween card.  The pumpkin border and the fence at the bottom of the card are both MS border punches.  I then used a MS corner punch to create floral medallions, which I cut in half and used on the two sides. 


 

The center was cut out using a circle Nestie to show the cute pumpkin I stamped onto the yellow base.  I colored it with my Tombow markers.  I then stamped the round border and also cut it out with a circle Nestie, along with the inside.  I then pop dotted it to the front of the card.  Both the pumpkin and the border are from JustRite Stamps.


Crazy 4 Challenges ~ C4C59 also has a Fall/Autumn theme.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

This is great! I love how you layered the pumpkin border!