Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn

I wanted to add just one more picture.  Tonight several of my friends and I will drive all the way to Hendersonville, NC where we will meet with some wonderfully creative people.  It is our "not so local" stamp club and Bonnie and I will be showing everyone how to make the awesome Funky Fold Card.  Some of us also participate in what we call Fat Books.  It is like a card swap except it is a 6 x 6 card.  Our theme this month is Fall so I made this fun page.  




This is perfect for the Crazy 4 Challenge which is to create a Fall/Autumn card/project.

Also for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC89) with the sentiment as the focus.

Well, guess I better get to bed or I will be too tired to even go to the meeting .  Would hate to miss that since we always have a wonderful time, plus we get to make a quick excursion to the Mighty Dollar store.  Yeah!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Can't wait until the swap tonight -- and -- to learn how to make the card. The cards I've seen on your blog and on Bonnie's blog are great!

Unknown said...

Wonderful fall card!! I love the sentiment & fence border you used! Perfect papers & colors too! Thank you again for playing along.