Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Pop Up

 
This card is for the November card swap for my local stamp club, Stampin Divas.  We are to use a pop-up technique. 

I painted the stamped image with Twinkling H2Os.  The flower layer is made using a Martha Stewart Border/Corner punch, of course, and I used a corner rounder on each layer.
 
I love this type of pop up because you get to have two surprise messages.  When you pull the tab at the top, the card opens to reveal a message at the top of the card and also inside.  This is a real fun card to make.  I have to give a big thanks to my friend, Bonnie, at Love, Light, and Peace.  I am at her beautiful studio in the mountains playing and she was so kind to help me get this loaded today for all of you to see.




I gave this card a birthday theme for the Crazy4Challenges C4C58 challenge.

1 comment:

Bonnie McLain said...

Well I totally enjoyed our time together creating and sharing .... Thanks for bringing all your NEW TOYZ to share and show me... I ma just going to have to get some of these new things... love them all...
Love this cute card Marie...
Thanks again for being YOU...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie