Monday, May 1, 2017

Just For Fun May Challenge



 
May has arrived and with it comes a new challenge at the Just For Fun blog.  The theme this month is A Mother’s Love.  This is perfect for all those Mother’s Day cards you are working on.
 


I used Just For Fun’s Mother is Born image and sentiment on my card.  I started by creating a soft pastel background, using Zig Water Color Markers on my craft mat, spritzing with water, and smooshing my cardstock in the ink.  When the cardstock dried, the image was stamped in the center with Memento Ink.  This was layered behind a white frame, die cut with a Sue Wilson Designs die.



A layer of bright pink, silk flowers, and small pearls were added.

I hope you can join the challenge.  See all the details at the JFF Blog.

E. Marie

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful Marie. Such a delicate card. Love this idea for Mother's Day.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Gorgeous card! I love the framing and the soft pastels.

April said...

Marie, I love the soft colors and the pretty frame. I used this stamp too and love it along with the saying.