Friday, May 10, 2019

What's Brewing?



Here is one more coffee themed card for the 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  This card features four stamps from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  The Coffee and the Café images were heat embossed in white on brown cardstock and cut out.  The What's Brewing was stamped on kraft cardstock.



These were all layered on some special coffee paper that my friend shared with me from this special pad of paper she had.  



I stamped the Water Ring on it in brown and added a variety of brown layers.

I’ll be back Monday with a new card.


I entered this project in the following challenge:

11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I love these neutral tones. Great card.

Fikreta said...

nice card !

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome card! I love the white on brown!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love white embossing on kraft & think it is sooo pretty!
Gorgeous card.

~amy~ said...

I super love the kraft + white!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with the white on the kraft.

New Creations said...

Fantastic card!

Billie A said...

Loving the white embossing. Great design

tonyamaries said...

Fun card and design!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fantastic!

Hetty said...

Very pretty card in coffee colors/