Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Just For Fun May Challenge




Wow!  Hard to believe it is already May.  With this new month comes a new challenge at Just For Fun Blog.  The theme for May is


Most of my cards usually use more than one stamp so this was fun for me.



I chose to use two coordinating stamps, Standing Crane and Wading Crane.  These were stamped in black on red cardstock.  After cutting them out, they were layered on red and black cardstock.



The background was created by running a piece of red cardstock through an embossing folder and rubbing black ink on the raised area.  This was added to a piece of designer cardstock and a layer of black.

Most of my cards usually use more than one stamp.  I can’t wait to see what you create with this challenge.  Get all the challenge details on the JFF Blog.

E. Marie

1 comment:

Wendy Bellino said...

The embossed background creates such a punch! Terrific card Marie! I'm enjoying this challenge too, I love using more than one stamp on my projects.