Monday, November 27, 2017

At The River's Edge



This is E. Marie, hoping all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  I had a wonderful time visiting my youngest, with my husband.  Seems like everyone is full force into Christmas preparation now, but I never quite get there until the calendar says December 1st.  As a result, I am sharing a card that still has the look of Fall.



The background for this card was created using glossy cardstock and alcohol inks.  The Couple at the Rivers Edge image, from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps, was stamped in the center of the card front and then cut out.  This was layered on black, teal, and rust cardstock.  The background piece was layered on black and rust.  



Then the image was popped up back in the center, using dimensional tape.

Have a wonderful week,

E. Marie

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooh your card is just so beautiful x