Monday, October 9, 2017

Witches' Laundry



I hope you had time to get creative yesterday on World Card Making Day.  I was able to get together with a group of friends to eat and play.  I am sharing one of the cards I completed.



Love this Witches Laundry image.  It is one of Just For Fun’s new stamps.  I stamped it in black on decorative paper and added layers of black and green, along with some fun, purple designer cardstock.



A little die cut spider web was adhered to one corner to add to the Halloween look.

How many cards did you make yesterday?

E. Marie

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fun inspiration! Great Halloween image!

Sandra H said...

Truely so beautiful is your card x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fantastic card, the pop of green adds so much to it! Wonderful layout.
Unfortunately, I did not get any crafting on WCMD but I have had some time since then.
Thanks for sharing and have a great day!