Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Christmas Card For You





I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

This is one of my Christmas cards.  I love for my cards to share the true meaning of Christmas.  The Nativity image and both sentiments are older unmounted stamps from my stash so I am not sure where they came from.  I usually make a lot more, but between a neck injury in a car accident and then a recent bout with strep, I just wasn’t as productive this year.   Hopefully that will improve with the new year.


I started this card by using the Triple Stamping technique with the two layers of kraft cardstock.  I stamped the Pine image from Sparkle N Sprinkles new Toyland Bear set several times with Versamagic White ink and heat embossed with SNS’ Winter White embossing powder

The top layer was removed and I used Spellbinders’ Heirloom Ornament die to cut out a window.  I ran a Versamarker along the inside edge of the ornament window and the outer edge of the kraft piece and added SNS Golden Sparkle EP and heat set.  The sentiment was heat embossed with SNS Detail White EP in the lower corner.  This was popped up with foam tape over a white layer with the Nativity scene, heat embossed with Golden Sparkle EP, centered in the ornament window.  This was all added to the kraft card base.

I added a sentiment on the inside, once again heat embossing with Detail White EP.

I hope each of you has a wonderful, blessed Christmas.

Merry Christmas,

E. Marie 
I entered this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes 
Corrosive Challenge #214 – Anything Goes 
Crafts and Me December Challenge - Anything Goes 
Creative Card Crew Challenge 77 - Anything Goes 
Ooh La La Challenge #170 – Christmas 
Penny's Challenge 208 - Anything Goes 
Stamp and Create December Challenge:  Anything Christmas 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #163 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Cheryl B said...

Merry Christmas Marie! Love your card.

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeous, Marie! Love that gold around the negative portion of the image - exquisite! hugs, de

Sandra H said...

Sooo pretty x

Rene said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely design!! Love all of the gold!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Jo Ann said...

What a great card...I love the CAS style and the embossing you incorporated in this project. Thanks a lot for joining our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. There's still time to enter more projects in this week's Challenge so, I hope you come back and join us again. Want to share God's Word with you found in Psalm 27:14 which says, "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." A Blessed and Happy New Year to you!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Laurian said...

Beautiful project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Alli Devine said...

Beautiful and elegant design thank you for joining at Ooh La La Creations Christmas Challenge
Alli x