Monday, October 25, 2010

Four Seasons




I am still in the Fall mood.  The weather was absolutely beautiful this weekend but today it poured.  It seems that sometimes the darker, grey weather brings out the color of the leaves even more.  I noticed so much more color on my way home from work so when I sat down to do a card, my attention went to a stamp that was sitting on my table.  It is one of my favorite Fall sayings.  The rest of the card was created around that saying.


The above card was also designed based off of a sketch by http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com for their Challenge 135 shown below.


The Cuttlebug Spot also has a challenge with the theme of Fall.

4 comments:

Jose said...

Gorgeous card, and love the colours you have used.

Bonnie McLain said...

Oh Marie, I love this card... and ALL the others too... I can see why you won the HONORABLE Mention on ODBD.. THAT card is gorgeous... LOVE IT.... Drop jaw gorgeous... All of these cards are.. aren't you glad that you started a blog..??? I am ... I am also glad that others are able to now see your pretty cards... Thanks so much for all the sharing you do Marie... Talk to you later... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

Valerie said...

Wow! I love this card. I just love the 4 seasons and the sketch you used.

Donna said...

Very pretty card, Marie. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TCS.