Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Just For Fun January Challenge




Happy New Year and Happy New Challenge at the Just For Fun Blog.  Starting in the new year the JFF Monthly Challenge will begin on the 1st Tuesday of each month.  The January challenge theme is



January makes me think of snow so I dug out this blue snowflake paper that I have had for a long time and used it for the card front.   


The Framed Snowflake from JFF was stamped with Paris Dusk Memento Ink on Silver cardstock.  This, along with another piece of silver, were layered on white edged with the same Memento Ink and added to the cardfront.  Then the Warm Winter Wishes from JFF were stamped on white cardstock and trimmed to look like a snowdrift for the bottom of the card.

I used this card design for birthday cards for my two daughters, who both celebrated their birthdays on December 30th.  I simply added the birthday message inside using the JFF Growing old.2-Sided sentiment.
  

This was especially for my eldest, who was stressing about turning 30.  So hard to believe.

Head on over to the Just For Fun Blog to get more challenge details and inspiration.


No comments: