Monday, January 28, 2019

Butterflies



It has been really cold here and I really am not a winter person.  Even though it is still January, I am so ready for spring.  The cute little butterfly and bright flowers from Just For Fun were so appealing to me this week in place of a snow scene.




The Porto die from Sue Wilson Designs’ Portuguese Collection was cut out of white.  The middle section was stamped on the edges with JFF's Hibiscus Flower and one of the flowers from the 4 sided Floral Block, using Abandoned Coral and Mustard Seed Distress Ink.  





The JFF sentiment, If nothing ever changed..., was stamped with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink in the center and the whole die was layered on blue and white striped cardstock.  The JFF Line Butterfly was colored with Copics, fussy cut, and popped up on the corner.


Those of you getting snow this week, just come on back to visit and think spring!

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a delightful card Marie! Certainly brings a nice warm Spring feeling to me as I sit here at my computer in heavy sweats and my fuzzy boots! It seems to be cold even in the house today! Very pretty make!

Sandra H said...

This is stunning x