Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sorry






Here I am again with another coffee themed card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop, featuring Sparkle N Sprinkle products.  I will apologize right away for the picture.  As mentioned before, I visiting at my mom’s, with is almost 20 hours from home, and I can’t seem to find a good place to get pics.  I even had my brother do some for me and something went wrong because they all came out blue. 



Enough about the pictures!  This card is featuring Sparkle N Sprinkle’s Espresso Yourself digital stamp set.  I printed the cup out twice, and after coloring with Tombow markers, I fussy cut one full cup and then just the corrugated cardboard holder on the second.  I layered the holder on top of the original to give a little depth.  I cut out the sentiment in a circle to layer on top.  Then I ran a glue pen around it and added Bronze Splendor glitter



For the background layer, I ran strips of 1/4” "Tear-ific"  Tape slightly apart and added a strip of floral paper in the center.  Then I added Ocean Surge glitter to the remaining exposed adhesive.  I repeated this two more times.  Next 1/8” "Tear-ific" Tape strips were run between these and Bronze Splendor glitter was added.

Thanks for stopping by.

E. Marie

19 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!!! Beautiful!

Ceal said...

So pretty!

Fikreta said...

so cool card!
great sentiment!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Migdalia said...

Super cute!!

Gail said...

Great saying - I could use that! hehehhe

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great design papers and love the sentiment...pretty card

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely card, awesome design & fabulous sentiment!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your big 'ole coffee cup!

Atchaya(Akshma) said...

Beautiful card.

Atchaya(Akshma) said...

Beautiful card.

Hetty said...

Lovely card!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Karen B. said...

The glitter strips in the background are a lot of fun!

Helen F. said...

Fabulous card!

StampingbugKerry said...

Yummy! Great shading! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So fun

Lisa said...

Love! That sentiment!...lol. The background is so pretty too. Great card!

Beverley said...

Love the background and sparkle - such a great sentiment too. FAB card. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x