Monday, October 15, 2018

Batty Halloween



The October Challenge at the Just For Fun Blog is Halloween.  I created these two Halloween Cards using the same three Just For Fun images with just a slight difference.  The little bats are part of the upcoming Just For Fun release.







Both cards used the same decorative/colored layers.  The colorful center was created by sponging Distress Inks on white cardstock.  The Doodle Circle was stamped over the light center to create the moon.  I couldn’t decide where I wanted the little bats, in front of the moon or behind the moon.  I decided to try it both ways and share the results with you.  Then I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet.





Which look do you like best?


1 comment:

April said...

These are great! I love the vibrant colors on these.