Monday, September 24, 2018

Fishing Is The Life For Me




With some cooler weather starting to arrive, this is when I love to spend more time visiting my daughter and enjoying the ocean.  I love to hear the waves and see all the different boats and ships.  There is a great boat image in Just For Fun's upcoming release that I wanted to share on today’s card.



The card’s background was created using Color Burst powders.  When this was dry, the boat image and sentiment were stamped in dark blue.  Both of these stamps will be available with the new release.  The boat was cut out in a rectangular shape.  White and dark blue layers were added to the background piece and this was run through an anchor embossing folder.  Then the boat image was layered on top and small blue jewels added.

Have a wonderful week. 

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful!

Wendy Bellino said...

I left a comment on the JFF blog and Facebook, but I thought I'd leave one here too...I love that background embossing!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Now that's a cool embossing folder and background. Great work!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful