Monday, July 23, 2018

Scenic Lighthouse



I am partial to scenic lighthouse images and Just For Fun has this lovely Lighthouse image.  It is a simple design and I decide to add just a little enhancement for this card.



The Lighthouse was stamped on watercolor paper.  Using Kuretake ZIG Watercolor Brush Pens, a little color was added to the sand, grass, and the lighthouse.  I did not want to distract from the image, itself.



I recently purchased a pad of Graphic 45’s Sun Kissed Design Paper and this was perfect for the background layers.  I love the sea turtles.

Thank you for stopping by.  Don’t forget there is still time to enter the July monthly challenge of Red, White, and Blue.  Get the detail and enter your project on the blog, here.

E. Marie

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marie x

April said...

This is so lovely! Great job, Marie!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What an awesome image and I just love that background paper!

Lisa D said...

Beautiful layers.