Monday, December 11, 2017

Tea Is On...



Winter arrived this weekend in the southeast.  It snowed off and on for two days by me - those big, fluffy flakes floating straight down and settling on everything.  It left a beautiful winter wonderland that I enjoyed from my den, bundled up under blankets sipping hot tea. 



The background for the card I am sharing uses different cardstock from Authentique’s Alpine collection.  The “Afternoon Tea” Die’sire die from Crafters Companion was cut from two different cardstocks, cut apart, and layered together.  This was added to a strip of cream cardstock on top of the wintery decorative background piece. 



I love this Just For Fun sentiment, Tea pot is on...  I had planned to stamp it directly on the background but it got a little lost in all the design so I ended up stamping it on cream cardstock.  

I didn’t get to share my tea with friends this weekend, since I was actually running a temperature, but I hope we all remember to make time for those that are dear to us during this busy holiday season.  Maybe spend time sipping tea and stamping cards!

E. Marie



I entered this project in the following challenge:

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tea themed card. Great pattern papers too.

MariLynn said...

Love the papers that you used. Love the sentiment as well. It made me think of my dear friend Ginger, who always had a cup of tea waiting for me when I came to visit her.

New Creations said...

Great use of PP, Love the design!

Billie A said...

pretty card.

~amy~ said...

I just received the Alpine collection, it's a beauty! Love how you used it in your card! Great sentiment!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Love that teapot! And the sentiment... beautiful!