Monday, November 13, 2017

Harvest Bounty



Thanksgiving seems to get lost between Halloween and Christmas, but it is one of my favorite holidays.  It is that time when you stop and remind yourself of all those things in your life that you are thankful for.  These things seem to get lost in everyday life and it is wonderful to take the time to focus on the good in our lives and how blesses we are.

x


The Cornucopia, also referred to as the Horn of Plenty, symbolizes to me just how blessed I am so I love to use it on my Thanksgiving cards.  This new Just For Fun image I used is named Harvest Bounty.   

x

It was colored with Tombow markers and parts of a second image were popped up on top to provide some dimension.  The background paper is Bo Bunny's Farmers' Market.


 x
I hope this card and post reminds you how blessed you are and how thankful I am for each one of you.

E. Marie

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty Barb. A great image and I just love the wonderful colors you used.