Sunday, June 25, 2017

Perk Up Soon






The 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop started yesterday and since I am a loyal coffee drinker, I have been working on several cards for this event.  I will be sharing these with you in the next few days, starting with today’s card. 



I used this fun, older set from Whimsey Stamps that I purchased during the last hop.  I used a variety of coordinating cardstock to create the little flags and layered them on sparkly green polka dot cs.  All the edges were inked with a mix of Abandoned Coral and Festive Berries Distress Ink.  This was also sponged on the edges of white cs to create the layer and to color the Memory Box Loopy Loop die.

I enjoyed creating this colorful coffee themed Get Well card.  Check back tomorrow for more.

E. Marie

I entered this project in the following challenge:
SummerCoffee Lovers Blog Hop – Coffee/Summer
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge – Use Patterned Paper
Crafty Creations Challenges #344 – Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #288-#289 - Anything Goes

19 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I adore how you colored this coffee maker
looks so metalic Marie
and love that circle frame on orange colors
sweet DP too you have choosen..
love that adorable happy summer card on your card
and I made a card using the coffee maker too
if you visit me back I am so so happy Marie
hugs
Monika
PS: I have giveaway too on my First coffee card post...I will be your new followers Marie ...best regards from Germany

~amy~ said...

I LOVE your fun colors...love that set and need to ink up mine for the hop! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome Marie! That little coffee perculator and the sentiment are perfect! Love the color swatches too. Great job.

Sylvia said...

Marie, What a bright and cheery get well card. I love the colors. Sylvia D.

Andrea W said...

Such a cheerful card! I adore your color choices and the fun Loopy Loop die.

Heidi said...

Gorgeous design with all the fun patterned paper banners and the circles die!

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, love the bright and colourful papers you used.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Hetty said...

Such a lovely color combo and great coffee can. Love that circle die you used.
Have a latte day!

Shelly said...

Oh such a fun card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty papers you used on this; it's gorgeous!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cheery card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card for someone who is needing a little lift!

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Cynthia Cole said...

Pretty card and like that loopy die!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love those papers and that loopy loop die... so cool!

Andree said...

A wonderfully colourful card. Lovely image and papers.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Helen F. said...

Wonderful colors and patterns on your fun card!

SonjaN said...

Love your card and that sentiment!

Jo Ann said...

Very nice creation. Thanks for joining our previous challenge here at WORD ART WEDNESDAY. We hope you will join us again in our current challenge soon. Leaving you with the inspiration found in Philippians 4:13 which says: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com