Monday, March 13, 2017

Soda Shop Sweets



Have you seen all the sweet treat images recently released by Just For Fun Rubber Stamps?  They remind me of the goodies my grandfather used to buy me at the old soda shop in our little town, so I decided to create a card with that theme.



The card is a Twist Gate Fold Card.  My friend, April Williams, shared this with me recently and you can find a tutorial here.  I used three coordinating cardstocks to layer on the different sections, sponging all the edges with pink or grey ink.  Sheer mint ribbon was used to tie it shut.



JFF's Hot Fudge Sundae is layered on the front.  It was colored with markers and then layered on mint and black cs.



When opened, their Root Beer Float and Vanilla Shake are revealed.  These were also colored with markers and layered on mint and black and The Best Things in Life sentiment was added.

This was a fun card to make with these cute images.  Check out all their new images here.

E. Marie

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Totally fun vintage look! Love this Marie!