Monday, September 5, 2016

Life is A Journey



Happy Labor Day

Have you ever had the chance to ride in a hot air balloon?  Though I have not done this, and I'm not sure I would be brave enough to, I imagine it to be a magical experience.  Life is full of these experiences and today’s card is for one of those times.


I started with a simple background stamped lightly with the Stacked Blocks from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  This was layered on some brightly colored decorative cardstock.


I stamped JFF's Flower Balloon directly on the card front and then a second time on a separate piece of white cs.  I colored the second image with coordinating colors, then cut out the balloon and basket and layered them on the first image.


The sentiment, Life is a Journey, also from JFF, was layered on multiple layers and adhered to the front.


What magical moments will be part of your life’s journey?

E. Marie

5 comments:

April said...

I love this stamp and I love the wonderful colors you used! This reminds me of the hot air balloon ride I took many years ago. It was wonderful! You did a great job!

Sandra H said...

Oooh wow this is amazing the colours are gorgeous and l love the Stamp and sentiment as always your so creative xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

So bright and cheery. This is something I would love to do - thanks for the inspiration Marie!

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful coloring, and fun design, Marie!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Wow! These colors are gorgeous! I love how you have complemented the background paper with your coloring. So pretty!!