Monday, October 5, 2015

Haunted Window View



I am so excited to be a designer for Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  I have known the owners for many years and have even worked their convention booth several times and have always loved their stamps.  Today I wanted to share a card I made for the upcoming Halloween season.
x
x

Though I tend to make more fall cards than Halloween cards,  I combined several images to make this fun Halloween card that is not scary at all. 
x
x


I created a background using Distressed Inks and a little sprinkle of several Color Burst colors.  Then I stamped and heat embossed the Haunted House with Ebony Spark EP on top of it.
x


The Favorite Spot window image was stamped and heat embossed with more Ebony Spark EP on brown cardstock and fussy cut. 
x
x

The window was layered on a piece of acetate that was stamped with the Spider with Web with Versamark ink and heat embossed with a Sparkle Velvet EP.  All of this was popped up with dimensionals over the Haunted House.
 x


I wanted to layer this all on a piece of cheese cloth but could not locate it in my craft room (big surprise there!) so I got creative and stamped and heat embossed the Tattered Screen Background on an orange decorative piece of cardstock using Belgiun Cream EP.  This gave a similar look.

Have a great week!

E. Marie

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

how fun! loving that spider web in the window! hugs, de

Sandra H said...

Fabulous fun card x

Shona Erlenborn said...

So many lovely details Marie. Really like the web on the acetate and the window on the brown cardstock. Great idea for the cheesecloth too!