Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stamp Convention

     What a crazy weekend.  I had friends come from out of town and we all stayed at the my friend, Bev's.  We had so much fun.  Friday night we just went out to eat and then stayed up until 1:00 am playing with my Expression and making cards.  I spent a little more time playing with my new JustRite stamps and looking through the new catalogue from The Angel Company.  My friend, Cheryl, sells their products and boy do they have some cute new stamps. 
     Morning came too early but we headed off to the convention.  They moved it this year so we had to drive a bit further, but it was worth it.  Our Daily Bread Designs came for the first time and that was where I headed first.  There went most of my money.  Just down from them I found Heartfelt Creations.  They were also new so there went the rest of my money.  I did do some damage at Impression Obsession, one of my all time favorites, and found some cuties at Picture Show Stamps.  I picked up a few stickers at Gary M. Burlin, had to get some stamps from Rubbernecker, and was thrilled to find some cute new stamps at Tessler's booth.
     After the convention we still made a stop at Michael's (had to use an AC's 50% coupon on another Martha punch set) and then headed to a local store called The Mercantile Store where we enjoyed some great MakeNTakes and delicious coffee.  Then it was back to Bev's for more fun.  There ended up being 7 of us playing and talking and laughing until midnight, when some left and the rest of us crashed.  This morning we were up visiting and relaxing, and once the coffee kicked in we were back to playing.  I just got home a few hours ago and am already wanting to curl up in bed.
     I know this is not as much fun as seeing pictures so I will try to show some of my goodies tomorrow.  It was a great weekend with the best friends!!  Thanks to Bev for sharing her home and an extra thanks to her husband for putting up with us.  He is a real sweety!!

No comments: